Monday 18 July 2016

Random Prayer of Randomness

I will just randomly write right now.

I have no idea what I am doing. I don't know what I am doing. I don't know what I am doing...

Write write write.

Nothingness.

I feel that I have veered from the path. Bring me home again?

I long to know who I am, what I am here for and what I can do with this life I have been given.

Thankyou God! I long to know you better and know what you're aim in my life is. That I feel will fill me.

Then I will be whole.

But am I whole now? That's what people say. Am I to believe this? I feel something is missing:

you.

I have to make room for you in my life. How when there is a gulf between us, shall I make room for you to fill in.

Maybe if I give an inch, you will take a mile. That's what I would like from God.

Not from man.

When God takes a mile, miracles happen, when man takes a mile, miracles are needed to restore what was lost as a result.

I pray: hear me: come and make of my life what you will, not my will: yours.

Thankyou God! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment